Why employee engagement is important to companies?
Engaged Employees Info graphic
An Employee Engagement Info graphic by Dale Carnegie Training
With such alarming numbers about employee engagement at workplace, measures need to be taken by companies to improve this statistics. There are multiple ways to tackle this issue.
One of the ways we help you improve employee engagement is with team building. We have statistics that prove that our continuous engagement programs can help you improve the moral at work place and motivate employees to improve their workplace engagement.
How does a company benefit from team engagement program?
- Improving communication
- Improving team productivity
- Making a workplace more fun
- Motivating a team
- Getting to know each other better
- Getting everyone “onto the same page”, including goal setting
- Teaching the team self-regulation strategies
- Helping participants to learn more about themselves (strengths & weaknesses)
- Understanding different cultures respecting them and enjoying the diversity
- Employees learn tools to dramatically improve performance of self and others.
- Employees begin to truly live corporate values such as respect, courage and faith.
- Stimulate innovate thinking. Raise IQ + EQ.
- Bringing spirit back into the workplace.
- Rejuvenating teams. Stop blame of self and others.
- Quickly heal wounded relationships.
- Eliminate negative self-talk.
- Turn unconstructive patterns (thoughts, words and actions) into permanent positive ones.
How does an employee benefit from team engagement program?
- Break through major roadblocks in order to achieve personal and team goals.
- Walk away feeling far more confident in their job.
- Strengthen their relationships with colleagues.
- Learn how to heal awkward relationships.
- Become re-energized in the workplace!
- Enjoy their work more!
- Feel more peaceful with greater life balance.